- Collaboration: Invite specific team members to your PicDrop account and manage your images together.
- Integration of third parties: Give your image suppliers, agencies and freelancers individual access for smooth collaboration.
- Control: With individual access rights, you can control who can access which data and collaborate on your projects.
- Real-time communication: Work together internally and externally with image selections, comments, agreements on color flags etc.
- Availability: Give your team access to your data from anywhere. Coordinate with colleagues – mobile or on desktop, without any installation.
- Smooth transfer: Send and receive all common image formats – simply by dragging & dropping them in your browser.
- External provision: Send image collections e.g. for PR/press purposes.
- Time saving: Smart voting tools save valuable time for your team.
- Automatic archive: Store all assets permanently on up to 1 TB of storage, expandable at any time.
- Security: Your data is protected in the cloud. Insecure, local installations are no longer necessary.
- German data protection: Of course PicDrop works DSGVO compliant.
That’s up to you.
You can pay monthly, semi-annually and annually – conveniently by automatic direct debit (Euro area, except GB and Switzerland) or with your credit card (worldwide).
The renewal of your plan can be canceled at any time.
We don’t want to annoy you with emails every month. In your account settings under “Your plan”, you will always find all the information about your current plan and when your subscription will be automatically renewed.
But of course! For every direct debit, you will receive a proper invoice with VAT and you can book PicDrop as an expense at the tax office. You can call up and print out older invoices at any time in your account.
If you change to a higher plan, it is immediately active and any remaining credit will be credited until it is used up. If you switch to a lower rate or free rate, you will keep the rate you have already paid until the end of the current period and will then be downgraded.
With PicDrop we would like to offer you a reliable service on which you can depend one hundred percent. We ourselves have seen, used and loved many tools that unfortunately had to stop working after a while because they only concentrated on popularity or great features. Not on how they can finance themselves and pay the next server bill. We do not speculate on one day being bought by an Internet giant for millions of euros. Instead, we want to offer you a great service that you like to pay for. This is the only way to ensure that PicDrop will remain with you for many years to come. Therefore, that’s why PicDrop costs money.
Unfortunately, this is not possible. PicDrop is a very complex program that we constantly maintain and improve for you. This also includes perfectly adapted servers and the interaction of several functions. A use on other servers is therefore not possible.
Instead, you can use PicDrop with our Web Integration under your domain, so your clients won’t even notice that PicDrop isn’t on your server.
If you need more storage space than the 1 TB included in the business plan, please write us briefly at email@example.com and tell us how much storage is needed.
We will then quickly send you an individual offer.
After the trial month you are free to choose one of our plans or continue to use the free plan.
If you don’t decide for one of our affordable plans, but choose the limited free plan, all your galleries created so far and all uploaded pictures will of course be preserved. If the uploaded pictures exceed the total amount of data or the number of galleries in the free plan, all exceeding pictures or galleries can no longer be downloaded and accessed by third parties, such as your clients.
Of course, you can always switch to a Lite, Pro or Business plan to continue working without restrictions.
We’ll make it easy for you:
- If you pay monthly, you can also cancel monthly. (monthly payments are possible in our Lite, Pro and Business plan)
- If you take advantage of the half-yearly payment, you can cancel semi-annually.
- This means that you can cancel an annual payment with all its benefits every year.
What does termination mean?
Termination means that your contract will not automatically be renewed for the same period at the end of the current billing period. In the event of termination, the current billing period can, of course, continue to be used in full until the end. A pro rata repayment of the current billing period is not possible.
No period of notice
You will always have until the last day to object to an automatic renewal, i.e. to cancel your plan. We want you to stay with us because of our great service – not because of a gag contract. If you no longer need PicDrop, you can leave us painlessly at any time and download all your data from us without any problems.
What happens in the event of termination?
Your account will be automatically reduced to the Free plan at the end of the current, already paid billing period. All your galleries and pictures will of course remain. Existing galleries and images that exceed the maximum of 3 galleries or the 1 GB storage of the Free plan are no longer available for third parties and cannot be downloaded anymore.