Unfortunately, storing images on Apple mobile devices is not as easy as it is on Android devices. Unfortunately, we have no influence on that. But we want to make it as easy as possible for you and your clients with this guide. Basically we recommend downloading rather on PC/Macs and not necessarily on mobile devices because our preview function in the galleries on mobile devices is good enough and it makes no difference for your clients if they have downloaded the pictures or not, as long as their mobile device is online and you leave the gallery online for them.
Option 1: Save a single image
1. open the picture in the gallery
2. click on the download button
3. the download screen opens and tells you what’s next
4. tap and hold the image to save it (Haptic Touch) and then press “Add to photos”.
The picture is now automatically saved in your “Photos”. You can then find and open it at any time using the Photos app.
Option 2: Save all images as ZIP
1. open the gallery
2. click on the 3 dots in the bottom right corner and choose “Download all images as ZIP”
or choose “Download All Images” in the client view
3. confirm the ZIP download
4. you can now use the download icon and the magnifying glass to go directly to the location where the ZIP was saved
5. you now only see the ZIP folder, click on the ZIP folder and unzip it
6. by clicking on the unzipped folder you can view all contained pictures and then transfer them to your “Photos”. Select all the pictures you want to transfer to your “Photos”.
7. save the selected pictures to your “Photos” app
(These steps apply for all downloads with devices that use iOS 13 or later versions. For all previous iOS versions, the following note still applies:
Please note: after downloading, your files contain a ZIP file. For further processing a ZIP file you or your client need an appropriate app to unpack the pictures into the Photos app. Winzip is a free tool, which we recommend 🙂