There are two ways to upload images to PicDrop when working with Photo Mechanic.
Option 1 – Export to hard disk
Export the images from Photo Mechanic to your hard disk and upload them from there via drag&drop in your browser or via FTP tool.
Option 2 – Direct export to PicDrop
Of course it is also possible to upload images directly from Photo Mechanic to PicDrop. PicDrop supports direct upload via FTP and thus all programs that offer an FTP upload.
Here are the necessary steps for a successful upload:
1. Select the images to upload
2. Click on “File” – “Upload….” or “FTP Photos as…”
3. Select “SFTP” as uploader and set all necessary file preferences.
4. Click on “Connections…” and set up your connection here. All the necessary details can be found here.
5. Close the connection and click on “Send” in the lower right corner of the main window.
6. Watch how your pictures are uploaded or use the free time to look out the window.