PicDrop is a privately owned company in the digital industry based in Berlin. Our customers are sophisticated photographers, designers, agencies, and companies to whom we provide a convenient SaaS tool for sending image data. Over 300 million images have been sent with PicDrop so far.
Since its foundation in 2014, we have been working hard to make our users happy. In our daily work, we consistently focus on the needs of our users, which will be reflected in your work and meaningful tasks. With you, we would like to expand our team for a long-term advancement.
We develop a Web app that is run in the browser. It is in no way inferior in look and feel to native apps and has the advantage that neither download nor installation are necessary.
In the backend we use PHP with its own framework and different microservices in different languages (Java and Go etc.).
The task in the frontend is to keep pace with the constantly evolving web standards and conditions of modern browsers.
- Implementation of new functions together with your development team
- Modernization of existing application parts of our frontend
- Joint further development of the overall architecture with the entire developer team
- Optimization with regard to web standards and performance
- Bug tracking and bug fixing of the created solutions
- Participation in our entire development process
What You Should Bring
Instead of your degrees, we are much more interested in your concrete skills, your latest projects, your Github account, or your blog. In other words, your skills and personality.
The following is nevertheless important to us:
- Project or product experience of several years (at least 2 years)
- A heart for performance and versatile users
- Fluent in German and English
- Fun with challenging product development
- Experience in cross-team project development and working in remote teams
- Independent, structured and priority-oriented working method
- Safe handling of agile methods
- Creative approach to problems, contributing your own ideas and enjoying personal and professional development
What We Offer
On picdrop.team you can find everything about us! From the structuring of your first working day, our communication and meeting culture to our way of working and our toolbox.
Moreover, you will find with us:
- Competitive salary and indefinite contract
- Flexible, trust-based working hours and the possibility for home office
- A neat, new office with very good public transport connections
- Modern equipment of your choice
- Short decision paths in a small and nice team
- A relaxed working environment
- Personal development and further training – you enjoy an individual learning budget, i.e. paid further training opportunities (seminars, conferences etc.)
- Coffee, drinks and fruit are provided as a matter of course
- Free annual ticket for public transport in Berlin
- A company pension scheme sponsored by PicDrop
- Regular company and team events
We Are Looking Forward To Meeting You!
Do you match the requirements? Get in touch with Franziska!
Don’t match the skills or experience exactly but still interested? Send us your application anyway. Together we can find out if there is a fit!
Please send your application incl. references to email@example.com or call us at 030 120 820 230 if you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!