- Collaboration: Invite specific team members to your PicDrop account and manage your images together.
- Integration of third parties: Give your image suppliers, agencies and freelancers individual access for smooth collaboration.
- Control: With individual access rights, you can control who can access which data and collaborate on your projects.
- Real-time communication: Work together internally and externally with image selections, comments, agreements on color flags etc.
- Availability: Give your team access to your data from anywhere. Coordinate with colleagues – mobile or on desktop, without any installation.
- Smooth transfer: Send and receive all common image formats – simply by dragging & dropping them in your browser.
- External provision: Send image collections e.g. for PR/press purposes.
- Time saving: Smart voting tools save valuable time for your team.
- Automatic archive: Store all assets permanently on up to 1 TB of storage, expandable at any time.
- Security: Your data is protected in the cloud. Insecure, local installations are no longer necessary.
- German data protection: Of course PicDrop works DSGVO compliant.
- Click on the button “Invite New User“.
- Enter the e-mail address of the new team member and define the team member’s access rights and access scope. You can find more information here:
- Click the “Invite” button.
The short answer:
The detailed answer:
With both functions you can invite other people to your PicDrop account. However, the functionalities differ strongly in the permissions others may use in your account.
By creating a client login, you can give clients their own gallery dashboard of all galleries approved for them with just one login. Please note: client logins always have read-only access and cannot create, delete or edit galleries. Client logins are included in all PicDrop plans.
With the team members function you can actively let other members of your team or other people (freelancers, project members, suppliers etc.) work in the galleries that have been shared with them. They can also create new galleries as well as delete or edit data and settings if you allow them to do so. Team members are included in the PicDrop Business plan.
|View shared galleries and images|
|Create, delete, move & copy galleries||X|
|Create, delete, move & copy images||X|
|Manage gallery settings, comments, selections, notifications etc.||X|
|Manage account preferences||X|